Need Protection? We've Got you Covered...literally.
Whether you have a puppy, an elderly dog, or just want an additional layer to add to the longevity and protection of your bed stuffings, the Bed Liner is exactly what you will need!
These are made with a strong, resilient, and waterproof Ripstop material.
Ripstop is typically used for outdoors products, like sails, tents, sleeping bags, just to name a few. It is an excellent barrier for the 'elements', which in this case could be accidents, spills, common 'wet dog' odours, and also just generally better and easier cleaning and washing ability overall.We want to encourage the use of recycled items from right in your home, or purchased second hand, or sourced ethically to the best of your ability!
IDEAS! Here's some things you can fill your new dog beds with:
- Clothing ~ any used or old clothing you may have
- Linens ~ blankets, duvets, pillow cases, sheets, etc.
- Used Pillows ~ look at the last photo listed here! those are ALL in ONE thrift store
- Used Foam ~ maybe you have a senior dog that needs something dense
- Textile Waste ~ leftovers from your craft projects or hand me downs
- ...you get the gist ;)
Water Resistant Liners
From drenched to dry: waterproof liners for any pooch's patchwork bed! Whether you've got a time-tested old-timer or an energetic young tail-wagger, we've got the solution to soggy bedding. Say goodbye to wet woes and hello to cozy, carefree naps!
How To Fill Your Dog Bed
Lend a Paw to Mother Earth by Creating Pawsitively Comfy Dog Beds by Re-utilizing Up-cycled Materials! Get Creative: you can use old blankets, pillows, clothing, used foam, or stuffing. There are plenty of options out there!
Stuff Them To Your Liking
Zip, Fill, & Fluff! Easily change out the items to your desired thickness or your dogs needs for comfort.Easy to remove your stuffing in in case of emergencies, or to wash it!
- HANDMADE WITH LOVE
- SUPERIOR QUALITY
- UP-CYCLED & NATURAL MATERIALS
- STUFF THEM YOURSELF!
- Easy Access Side Zipper
- Designed & Made In Canada
- 100% Waterproof Nylon Ripstop
NOTE: Due to having sewn seams, we cannot guarantee 100% waterproofness along seam lines
- Machine On Gentle in Cold Water
- Use a hypoallergenic laundry detergent that is free of dyes and perfumes
- OR Hand Wash in Cold Water