This variant is currently sold out
The Classic Engineer Stripe
The classic stripe pattern in this twill denim gives an interesting, and fun touch of the olden day railroads. It makes us think of Canada's incredible Canadian Pacific Railway that runs all the way across our beautiful country, for adventure seekers, 'wanderers', and travelers alike.
Your furry companion will surely have a good 'trip', day dreaming about traveling and wandering across Canada's wondrous landscapes all curled up on this cozy bed!
- 100% Cotton Denim
- Non-Slip Water Resistant Nylon Bottom for easy Travel & added Durability
- 100% Cotton Handles for Easy Maneuvering
- Made using 100% Up-Cycled and Pre-Washed Fabrics
- Handsome Mountain Faux Leather Patch
- Industrially Top Stitched for Extra Durability
- Hidden & Strong YKK Zipper on Underside so the Dogs can't find 'em! ;D
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Hang to Dry ONLY
- Pillow Stuffing is made using 50% GeoBlend which is a 100% Re-Claimed and Re-Engineered "Scrap" Fiber and 50% Virgin Polyester
- The Pillow is encased in a Cotton/Polyester Poplin that cannot be Washed in the Machine
- Made In Canada
NOTE - You can SPECIAL ORDER a size XXL pet bed by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning! Because this is a denim, the color may bleed and/or rub off on light colored surfaces or anything it continually rubs against. This is a very common side effect of dark denim ...it does however fade slightly over time after each wash, only getting softer and more 'worn' looking. Be sure to wash the cover in COLD water, and by itself unless with other like colors such as more dark denim.